What's Hot

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Althea Angels : Althea A'Bloom Sheet Masks and BHA Blackhead Blaster Review


Assalammualaikum.
Last week, Althea Korea launched their latest in-house brand which is A'bloom! So i was lucky enough to try them out on their launching day. So this time round, i would like to share with you guys about Althea A'Bloom Sheet Masks and BHA Blackhead Blaster. They also had launch a meringue puff (beauty blender) too but i think should just share about it in my next post together with my first short and sweet makeup video lol. Bu as for now. let see how it works!
Recipe for A Sparkling Skin - Althea A'Bloom Sheet Masks
 I am a fan of sheet masks, so i was very excited to try Althea A'bloom Sheet Masks.There are four different formulas, all  made to suit our skin's needs; Water-Me-Long Moisturizing Sheet Mask, Avo-Cuddle-Me Sheet Mask, Ac-Me-Peach Sheet Mask and Sparkle-Me-Bright Sheet Mask.
For the beginning, I have tried Ac-Me-Peach Sheet Mask as I was actually having a trouble-prone skin. This mask however suitable for all skin types, great on people with oily skin (i had a combination skin, so kinda related to oily right?). Althea A'bloom Mask Sheets were made of 100% Natural Eucalyptus Sheet which is cruelty free. Infused with peach extract which fight blemishes as it is rich with Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also contains tea tree oil which is known helps to kill bacteria that leads to blemishes. Trust me, it also helps to sooth your skin and reduce redness. Each sheets contain 25g of essence which is super moist! It gives you lightning moisture charge, a soft peachy skin, perfect pH balance after washing, cleansing your face. Let's watch video of me demonstrating on how to use this mask.


Next is, Water-Me-Long Moisturizing Sheet Mask, a moisturizing mask which contain watermelon extract that keep the skin hydrated and supple. Also contain lavender that helps to calm with a relaxing smell.  It is effective for those who are having combination, dry, and chapped skin. However there should be no problem for other skin types to try it too as it is made for all skin types.
If you are having a dull and tired complexion, Sparkle-Me-Bright Sheet Mask could be the one for you. Suitable for all skin types, but great for combination skin. This brightening mask clarifies and brighten dull skin.Vitamin C from lemon and lime extracts banishes dark spots and green tea boosts brightening while calming skin. 
Last but not least, Avo-Cuddle-Me Sheet Mask which is for skin nourishment and wrinkle care. Rich in antioxidants, it is infused with avocado extracts that helps to protect our skin from harmful environmental factors. Also packed with Vitamin E that helps to improve skin elasticity and radiant dew. It is suitable for all skin types, but great on dry skin. 
My Personal Review: I really love the Ac-Me-Peach one, so i bought a bunch of it during the launching day. The size of the mask is quite big i guess (my face is small, i assume that others might disagree on this). Also at the beginning it is quite hard for to me unfold and put it on my face nicely lol but after second attempt, it was just fine. And skin felt so much better. I haven't tried the rest yet, so i might share the full review maybe in the future. hehe If you are interested to purchase, you can go and visit Althea's website now as they are selling at RM 2 per pcs and RM 15 for 10 pcs. It was super cheap, affordable and worth buying hehe
Bye Bye Blackheads,Whiteheads - Althea A'Bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster
1st Natural BHA stick? Here comes Althea A'Bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster which helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads without pain. lol With gentle and effective formula, it melts away dirt, impurities and prevent future breakouts. Suitable for oily and combination skin, it deeply cleanse pores instantly with natural ingredients such as natural BHA from White Willow (sooth, smooth, remove dead skin cells), charcoal (absorbs dirt), apricot seeds (scrub away impurities) and tea tree leaf oil (keep skin from trouble and calming)

How to use: After cleansing your makeup, place a warm towel to your face to open up your pores. Apply blackhead blaster on the targeted area. Gentle massage in circular motion,  Rinse off with lukewarm water.

My Personal Review: I can't believe it works! I had a doubt in it's ability at the beginning, but it removes my blackheads especially on my nose area very well! I had share my experience in my Instagram, you should go and take a look. I am willing to spend every month, RM 16 to buy this Blackhead Blaster as it really works on me. Thumbs up Althea, Mellya approved! Guys, that's end my review, thanks for reading. Adios and Happy Shopping ❤

2 comments: