What's Hot

Sunday 29 July 2018

I am a part of Althea Angels - Althea's Beauty Ambassador Community !


Assalammualaikum.
Everyone especially all beauty bloggers should have known about Althea right? They have been in the online industry since 3 years back (they are celebrating their 3rd anniversary birthday month on July 2018). Previously i did some unboxing and also review  a few beauty boxes from Althea Korea in my blog, you can read them here, Althea Lazy Sunday Box, Un-pore-gettable Your Pores Box, Althea Korea Bare Esssentials Skincare Review and others you can check them out here. I was very grateful that Tammy (The Butterfly Project founder) invited me to apply for Althea Angels - Althea's Beauty Ambassador Community and i still can't believe that i was chosen to be a part of it (this is somehow felt like a special recognition for all that i had gone through of building this blog, sharing beauty tips and product reviews for those who needed, thanks everyone for your support!).
I was super excited when i received this!
As an Althea Angel, they claims that I will be essentially Althea's beauty ambassador for all the K-beauty awesomeness that they have to offer! I will be awarded the following blessings so that i can shop, receive, and create: Welcome Gift, Monthly K-Beauty Giveaways, Seasonal Annual Shopping Credits, Exclusive Discount Code, Birthday Credits, Exclusive Althea Reviews and also Althea Studio Access!
credit: https://giphy.com/gifs/excited-seinfeld-yeah-91o6Q8CZlGljO
So last week, i received a surprise gift from Althea Team! I love the box, and i got a few Althea boxes with me (i kept different design of Althea boxes, i give them away if i got extra as their packaging was so nice and can be used as a storage *my sisters also want to keep it). So, the reason for this exclusive post is actually not only to share the joy of being Althea Angels, i also would like to share the things that i get from Althea! 
Say Hello to your Althea Angel!
A cute tote bag celebrating Althea's 3rd Anniversary, 1 Althea DIY Miniature Birthday Books in 3 mini sizes, a welcome gift card and 10% discount code, makeup pouch, and two full size Real Fresh Skin Detoxer from Althea (will be launched on 30th July 2018). You can watch my mini video, unboxing this cute Althea Angel Box soon in my channel and Instagram.
A little bit about the new upcoming Real Fresh Skin Detoxer. I will try my best to share my review on these two for you , just stay tuned!

Not forgotten a cute welcome card, written there, its from Tammy Lim. Love you Tammy thanks for the opportunity you gave me! And thanks to you readers, please keep on supporting me, without you i won't be here! Kamsa Hamnida ❤

7 comments: