What's Hot

Sunday 24 February 2019

2018 Skincare Wish list Granted!


Assalammualaikum.
skincare list
It's already near to March and i was just about to share my achievement for the previous year in terms of Skincare and ETC. Wish list lol. To those who have read my previous posts, What I Want for this Festive Season, Wish List 1, and K-Skincare Wishlist (Vegan Version), hey all i managed to get some of the items already lol. But i haven't started using them yet. So reviews might followed in the next-next-next post. hehe There are several reviews pending on my side (my bad, please forgive me as i am currently having trouble with my skin (i am not sure what product has made my skin breakout so badly.. and it takes a lot of time to recover, scars all over my cheeks really stressed me out!). Okay stop writing nonsense, i should move ahead with sharing what i had bought these few days. hehe

Althea Bare Essentials set
Althea Bare Essential

Okay this one shouldn't be in my wish list. It was my current skincare routine so i guess i shouldn't place it in my wish list at the first place. But never mind, it is on its way from Korea now. Waiting for it to arrive hehehehe

Althea Petal Velvet Powder
Althea Petal Velvet Powder

https://my.althea.kr/petal-velvet-powder
This also shouldn't be in my wish list. I bought it every time i shop with Althea haha also on its way from Korea to meet me in Malaysia. hehehe

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Laneige Lip Mask
I didnt buy the full size one, but i managed to buy mini lip care set (i think it was their holiday edition one, Dream and Glow and out of stock ady) with affordable price. hehehe What's in the set: Lip Sleeping Mask (Mint Choco), Lip Sleeping Mask (Berry), Lip Glowy Balm (Grapefruit), and Lip Glowy Balm (Berry).

Laneige Sleeping Mask
Laneige Sleeping Mask
Also from their holiday edition, I bought mini sleeping mask set from Laneige too! hihi This set contains Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (Lavender) and also Laneige Time Freeze Firming Sleeping Mask.

Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution and Niacinamide + Zinc
The Ordinary
I bought it few months back and i am still confused how to use it heheheh I love Deciem products they are good and the price are also affordable. I will review The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc (i tried them before but its finished before i got the time to review lol) in the near future, i am still waiting for the new stock to arrive, this time i bought two and also add in new Deciem which is AHA BHA Peeling Solution. 

Heheh yaya most of the products i bought from Althea except The Ordinary products which i bought through ig shop. It is quite an achievement for me and that's end my little talks today.
I guess more wishes to be granted this year hihi ❤


4 comments: