What's Hot

Sunday 14 April 2019

Quick Moisture Booster for Skin - Waterful Green Bamboo Pads by Althea


Asalammualaikum.
Quick Moisture Booster for Skin - Waterful Green Bamboo Pads by Althea
Hey readers. Have you all noticed that Althea came out with two new skincare products few weeks back? I was lucky enough to try them out as they sent me the items as a gift. I have been trying all Althea's brand product and they bring me ultimate satisfactions. So this time round, i believe it will be worth trying too. So, let's get it straight. I have a combination, oily skin. Sometimes it became extra oily when my face felt dry. I noticed that my face will breakout when my face started to become oily huhu With the current weather which is hot, i need extra moisture to my skin. I need extra care, more hydrating skincare to keep my skin hydrated and healthy. 
So here;s when the Althea's new product Waterful Green Bamboo Pads becomes handy. Waterful Green Bamboo Pads is an easy-to-use hydration pads which is packed with moisturizing ingredients to give skin a healthy glow. It also keeps skin hydrated all day long with our Moist-veil System technology, instantly soothing and moisturizing the skin. 
Effective for those who seeks for instant hydrating after cleansing, it is also can be use as a prep before makeup application. For those who are having a sensitive skin that needs extra care, Waterful Green Bamboo Pads is for you! It is made with EWG Green Ingredients which is safe, gentle and non-irritation to your skin. Key ingredients are Bambusa Vulgaris extract for a burst of hydration, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and also Centella Asiatica extract which treats and repair damaged skin. 
Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, Isopentyldiol, Panthenol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Ceramide Np, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone
Each bottle contains 100ml/80 pads made by using a mix of eucalyptus and tencel to create a natural cotton gauze that allows the essence to absorb well into the skin. It is very lightweight water type texture and easy absorption of moisture and the gentle natural cotton fabric minimizes skin irritation.
So how to use it? Waterful Green Bamboo Pads can be used as a toner pad or as a mask pad. After cleansing, wipe onto your skin and pat your skin until it is fully absorbed. Or you can also take the pads and place it on to targeted area of your skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and pat till it is fully absorbed.  

I often use it as my mask as i already have other toner products. I will be using this pads during the night before i went to bed, as my skin usually turns oily once i woke up. After i been practicing this, my skin is no longer oily in the morning. Prepping my skin with Waterful Green Bamboo Pads before makeup also necessary when i was in a rush lol. I do not need to find my cotton pad and toner, i just can grab this bamboo pads and place it onto my skin while preparing other things to get ready. 

So how was it? Do you think that Waterful Green Bamboo Pads  is another incredible products from Althea? So if you want to purchase, you can head over to their website, and get it for RM54 only. Free shipping if you purchase 2+ items. And yes, if you haven't register with Althea yet, maybe it is time for you to register by clicking here to register and get 20% off from your purchase to save more. Thanks for reading guys see you in the next post! ❤

3 comments:

  1. Nice .. Senang bawa travel plus mmg bonus 2 in 1 , mask n toner..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestnya 2 in 1 ni.. mudah dua2 dpt manfaatnya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written blog post! Keep us the good work. 💝

    x, 멜 (Mell)😘

    ReplyDelete