What's Hot

Monday 3 June 2019

Say No Menstrual Cramps! EmrysHome & Flexwarm Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Belt!

Assalammualaikum.
Menstrual cramps which is also known as dysmenorrhea are very common among the ladies, they might experiencing the cramps just before or during their period. And I am one of the ladies who facing the same experience. It can be very painful, it can be severe, couldn’t describe the pain. There were a few times I almost fainted because of the pain and it is sucks! Then I might just bear the pain by consuming some medications and sleep to ease the pain. The causes? Some might say that prostaglandins force the uterus to contract causing period pain, cold uterus can be one of the reasons too. Cold uterus not only causes period pain, but also many other problems, such as infertility miscarriage, prone to chloasma, dark circles, gaining weight, backache and also frequent urination, Enuresis.
My new belt lol
 So few days back, I had received a gift from someone! (Knowing that I am always in the bad mood whenever I’m having period pain... someone sent me Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Belt!) I am so lucky to receive EmrysHome & Flexwarm Therapy Menstrual Cramp Warming Belt, they sent it to me right on time (just when I need it lol!). . I was pretty excited to try them out. Let see how it looks like.
Introducing EmrysHome & Flexwarm Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Belt which is also known as the heating pads for those who are having period pain during certain time of the month (ya ya it is when you ladies, having period!). So mine was light green in colour, length 878mm (adjustable) and adapt to waist: 77cm~100cm (Basically those with size S till XS waist can wear it). It came with a small powerbank (there is a pocket beside the belt, a battery bag for you to keep the powerbank), yea you need the powerbank as the charging method is by connecting it to the powerbank.
 Product Certification
I’m not sure what fabric that they use for the belt, but the softness of the fabric makes me feel comfortable. (Already check from the website, it was made from Dupon Lycra, American fabric). The design is so cute, it is very lightweight and portable too (which means it is easy to carry)
Soft and light material (front)
Washable material (back)
Direction of use: First of all, bring the Heat Belt and put the mobile power (powerbank) into the battery bag. Plug the power cable USB interface to the mobile power and press hold to turn it on. Press and hold power button, booting it automatically enters high temperature grade. This belt sets three safe levels: Blue 43°C (daily uterus warming gear position), Yellow 50°C (menstrual care gear position: before and after menstrual period), and Red 65°C (dysmenorrhea special gear position). It can be easily switched with the touch of the button. 
The flexible EmrysHome & Flexwarm Therapy Menstrual Cramp Warming Belt is also light, thin, foldable and washable (you can wash the whole thing, it won’t damage the product!) so I can bring them along to vacation too and wear it whenever, wherever I want. My sleep has been more peaceful since I use it during my sleep (no worries, the mechanical sudden-shift temperature-control device) has been added as “high temperature fuse” to protect your belly)So hey If you want to purchase for yourself or someone else as a gift, here’s how to find it. You can head over to Emrys Home’s website and get it for RM 199 only! And you can also use New-register code to buy with 15% off discount! (Use my referral code FAM18, you will get extra 18% discount!)
Facebook: Emrys Home
Website: emryshome.com/

4 comments:

  1. İnteresting post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. For reducing period cramps I always take herbal syrup for irregular periods. This syrup has no side-effects and it also help to regularize menstrual cycle. Try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Keep doing. Excellent information. Thanks to sharing your valuable information about Flexwarm Therapy Menstrual Cramp Warming Belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also try to use ergonomic recliner for posture correctness and comfy sitting for long hours. I suggest to buy Cozzia Dual Power Zero Gravity Recliner for gravity free sitting. These types of recliners also gives relax from back pain and sciatica pain problems.

    ReplyDelete