What's Hot

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Hello Clear Skin Good bye Panda Eyes with SwissVita SkinLab Malaysia



Just want to share with you my recent pick up items. Few days back, i had received a parcel from allyoung.my (an online shopping and a platform for beauty and health articles) . I was super excited as I couldn't record anything during my unboxing session (please forgive me lol). So here's what I get:


Haha they obviously know the problem 'm currently facing, i guess. I  had received an Acne Solution Soothing Cleansing Cream and 3D Micrite All Use Eye Cream from SwissVita. Yes! Swiss Vita which is originated from Switzerland (produce in Taiwan, they are in cooperation with France's biotech laboratory team).

Some facts about Swiss Vita:

With 'SIMPLE x SAFE x Efficiency' philosophy, SwissVita produce paraben-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free, and sulphate-free skin-care products. They had won several awards in 2016 and 2017. Ingredients use are patent ingredients added only.


Every month there is one time where my pimples start to pop out (adult, hormonal acne). So i guess I need something during this period to get rid of it. Then, I was told that Swissvita Acne Solution Soothing Cleanser Cream is the best acne face wash to deal with my acne. And it is suitable for oily and combination skin like me that is why I decided to give it a try for my acne fighting mission. 

What it claims to be:
❤ Unclogs and reduces the appearance of pores 
❤ Medical grade products
❤ Anti inflammatory as well as an antioxidant
❤ Citric acid based to treat everything from blackheads to breakouts
❤ Plant extract to balance out oil especially in the T zone area
❤ Improve acne condition within 1 week

Ingredients: Aqua, sodium lauroyl glutamate, sodium cocyl isethionate, propanediol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, citric acid, salicylic acid, tartaric acid, malic acid, arginine, fruit extract and others.

How to use: Dispense appropriate amount into hands, add some water and massage your face focusing on your T zone area.Rinse throughly. Can be used daily am and pm.


My personal review: The cream is so soft and tender to my skin. There's no smell (fragrance free) and my skin felt so much cleaner after using it. Also succeed removes oil on my face without drying my skin. Day by day i can see there's some improvement on my skin, it reduce dullness and scars too. After open, it will last until 6 months to expire.


Where you can get it : You can buy it from allyoung.my as currently they are giving RM10 discount for every purchase. I will share the code at the end of the post but here's the link of the product Acne Solution Soothing Cleanser Cream. The retailing price is RM 80 (100g).


I also received Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream and I was really excited to try as it claims to give me an instant lifting for only 7 seconds. Yes, as we aged, our skin starts to wrinkle especially at the eye area and constantly sleep late cause me to have panda eyes. Suitable for all skin.

What it claims to be:
❤ Reduce eye wrinkles, aging, dark circles and puffiness.
❤ Reduce fine lines in 7 days

Ingredients: Aqua, pentylene glycol, niacinamide, propanediol, algae extract, calendula extract, glycerin, Centella extract and others.

How to use : Apply a small dot of formula around eye area after cleansing. Use am and pm.


I accidentally poke open it too hard and it burst a lot of cream. huhu im so sad such a waste! lol you should just re-tighten bottle cap to open there is a sharp point to poke the aluminium seal (aluminium seal is placed to prevent the risk of contamination).


My personal review: The cream dissolve easily. You just need a little amount of it to cover your eye area. Yes could feel the cream tighten your skin (skin around eyes). My panda eyes also getting better now yeayyyyyy.

Where you can get it : You can buy it from allyoung.my as currently they are giving RM10 discount for every purchase. I will share the code at the end of the post but here's the link of the product Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream. The retailing price is RM 115 (15g).


So if you are interested to buy this product, you should head over to allyoung.my as they are giving away RM 10 discount code with  no min spending. This code valid until end of February 2018 : SWA10. You can also buy Swissvita product in their others official online store including Hermo, Zalora and Lazada too. Product also available offline at Aeon Dato Onn, Johor Bahru. For latest updates, check out their updates on : Swiss Vita Malaysia and allyoung (Facebook page)


So this end my review for today. Till we meet again in the next post. Thanks for reading ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment